Viewed: 327 times
Update: June 11, 2020
Great news! We are starting the process of reopening the shul!
- We will have Shabbat morning services (Shacharit) as of June 20, 2020 with the following caveats:
- Davening will be restricted to Saturday morning services ONLY to begin with.
- There will be no food served at the Shul.
- All attendees will be required to wear a mask. If you don't have a mask, Jeff will have masks available at the front door for you to use.
- Strict social distancing will be enforced.
- Permitted seating locations will be designated.
- Please bring your own Siddur and Talit!
- The second floor will remain closed and restrooms in the basement will be available for use.
- Monday and Thursday morning minyans will continue to be on Zoom.
- We look forward to seeing you all again in person!